Vintage French Style Plaid Shirt Dress
- Product ID : DF4112
- Main Material : Polyester, Lanon
- Item Type : Dress
- Silhouette : Loose
- Pattern Type : Patchwork
- Dresses Length : Above Knee, Mini
- Sleeve Length : Long Sleeve
- Color : Apricot + Green
⭐ We ship orders to virtually every country in the world !
⭐ Free shipping when you spend over $ 89 USD
- Processing Time: 7 - 10 business days
- USA (us): 10 - 16 business days
- Other countries: 10 - 20 business days
🧸 In the case, of a handmade stuffed toy (Kirakira Plush Bag & Etc), processing may take 7 to 10 more days.
💗 However, most delivery times are faster than the stated time.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- If you are not satisfied with your purchases, you can return them for a replacement or refund within 30 days of receiving them. No questions asked!
- See conditions and instructions in our full RETURN POLICY
DUTIES & TAXES
- US customers: Do not usually have to pay Customs fees.
- EU & UK customers: Good News, VAT Fees are pre-payed, so KIRAKIRA WORLD pays. However, the customs has its own customs rules and policies. Please contact local customs for more information.
- Other countries: Each country has its own customs rules and policies. Please contact local customs for more information. If, in rare cases, import duties or taxes are charged, the customer is responsible for paying them.
⭐ 15% OFF ON ORDERS OF $100+ → USE CODE : KIRA15
⭐ 20% OFF ON ORDERS OF $200+ → USE CODE : KIRA20
⭐ 20% OFF ALL KIRAKIRA BOX → Go to Kirabox
⭐ Kira Point (Rewards) ON ORDERS → Learn More
How to use coupon codes?
You can apply coupons to your cart page or order at checkout. Once you've typed in your coupon code, click "apply" and the discount will automatically adjust your order total.
- GracelynReviewingVintage French Style Plaid Shirt DressI recommend this productRated 5 stars9/20/215 Stars
i really like this dress. I wear it with leggings. It has a nice loose/soft fit, but still shows off some curves. Lots of compliments when wearing this outfit. Great for fall as the fabric is not super thick.