Heart Necklace Set with Rose Box, Used for Valentine's Day Gifts
Need a romantic and sensible gift for this Valentine’s day?
Heart necklace Set with rose – this pendant will be the most beautiful piece of jewelry you can offer.
Give your lovers an experience by making them to open a romantic rose shaped box to find a beautiful necklace you have prepared.
With this unique and gorgeous gift, you can leave memories that can be truly cherished.
High-quality material and well-crafted
The necklace is made of strong and durable precious metals and is individually stamped to ensure the purity of the metal.
Each piece is hand polished to ensure a luxurious appearance. The necklace is made of high quality copper and the surface is highly polished which is very safe for human skin.
- Material: Rose Box: Alloy; Necklace: Copper
- Stone Type: Cubic Zirconia
- Necklace length : Chain length 15.74" (40 cm),
- Pendant length :1.17" ( 3 cm)
- Rose Box Size : 8.26" x 1.89" (21x4.8cm)
- 1 x Necklace
- 1 x Rose Box Set (including rose box, resin base, red gift box)
⭐ We ship orders to virtually every country in the world !
⭐ Free shipping when you spend over $ 49 USD
- Processing Time: 5 - 7 business days
- USA (us): 10 - 16 business days
- Other countries: 10 - 20 business days
🧸 In the case, of a handmade stuffed toy (Kirakira Plush Bag & Etc), processing may take 7 to 10 more days.
💗 However, most delivery times are faster than the stated time.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
- If you are not satisfied with your purchases, you can return them for a replacement or refund within 30 days of receiving them. No questions asked!
- See conditions and instructions in our full RETURN POLICY
DUTIES & TAXES
- US customers: Do not usually have to pay Customs fees.
- EU & UK customers: Good News, VAT Fees are pre-payed, so KIRAKIRA WORLD pays. However, the customs has its own customs rules and policies. Please contact local customs for more information.
- Other countries: Each country has its own customs rules and policies. Please contact local customs for more information. If, in rare cases, import duties or taxes are charged, the customer is responsible for paying them.